I'm an optimistic and peaceful guy of Swedish blood, and I work as Lead Artist for a small game development studio called Stormbound. I'm a tech freak, but I still love nature, and my ultimate home would be some kind of high-tech house in a forest, built into the trees and rocks, a perfect fusion of technology and nature.|
Ten random facts about me:
1. My carreer aspirations were all over the place when I was younger. I wanted to be everything from chef to paleontologist to inventor, but I finally settled for game developer, focusing mostly on the art side.
2. I get nauseous from the taste of olives. It tastes so bad to me, in fact, that I'm able to detect the presence of olives or olive-based products in stuff that I eat, unless it's been thoroughly masked. I once detected one olive in the middle of a loaf of bread when taking a bite off of one of the end slices.
3. On the other end of the scale from olives, my favourite taste is sourness. I have more than once found myself eating lemons or drinking lemon concentrate, or something similar, as is, just because it is so delicious.
4. I have a very strong sense of empathy, even extending beyond just emotions. Believe it or not, I have on multiple occasions managed to "absorb" illnesses, ranging from headaches or stomach aches to fevers and even Gastroenteritis (only once), from family members and very close friends, both intentionally and unintentionally. They get healthy, I get sick, taking the hit so they don't have to.
5. I have a strong emotional connection to animals, particularly birds of prey. This has led to me exhibiting bird-like traits, including motion-based vision with attention to details, faster than usual head movement, and an absolute love of heights and the sensation of flying/falling (you know what I mean).
6. I am "anti-claustrophobic", meaning I just love tight, cramped, dark places. I prefer my sleeping location to be as enclosed as possible (think coffin).
7. I love cooking, especially for others. I cook mostly by intuition, and thus I particularly enjoy frying/barbecuing/deep frying, and try to avoid things like boiling or oven baking, that go more by fix times than gut feeling. I often experiment in the kitchen, trying out new combinations of ingredients and seasoning.
8. I am a pacifist in the sense that I will never intentionally harm any living creature. My dreams sometimes portray me as a vicious, brutal killer or torturer, which makes me feel horrible in the morning (these are what classify as nightmares to me), but I would never even consider acting them out. If presented with the choice of death or killing, or even hurting, someone else, I would choose death.
9. I adore the vampire clan Malkavian, and I think if vampires existed, that's what I would be. I see myself as being almost as insane as a Malkavian.
10. I can listen to, and enjoy, any genre of music. Any. I rate music based on the quality of the song itself, not on which style of music it belongs to. Many people seem to not be able to grasp this concept when they ask about my favourite music style and I say "Everything", but that's how it is anyway.
Current Residence: Sweden
deviantWEAR sizing preference: M
Favourite genre of music: Everything
Favourite style of art: Can't decide
Operating System: Windows 8
MP3 player of choice: Spotify
Wallpaper of choice: Currently my Nighteye Rootborn pic
Favourite cartoon character: Ed, Edd and Eddy (that's three characters but anyway ^^)
Personal Quote: "A multiple personality adds something to a person." (It's not my own, but I like it)