I'm an optimistic and peaceful guy of Swedish blood. I'm a tech freak, but I still love nature, and my ultimate home would be some kind of high-tech house in a forest, built into the trees and rocks, a perfect fusion of technology and nature.
Five random facts about me:
1. I get nauseous from the taste of olives.
2. I have a strong emotional connection to animals, particularly birds of prey. This has led to me involuntarily exhibiting bird-like traits, such as motion-based vision with attention to details, quick and twitchy head movement, and an absolute love of heights and the sensation of flying/falling (you know what I mean).
3. I am "anti-claustrophobic", meaning I just love tight, cramped, dark places. I prefer my sleeping location to be as enclosed as possible.
4. I love cooking, especially for others. I cook mostly by intuition, and thus I particularly enjoy frying/barbecuing/deep frying, and try to avoid things like boiling or oven baking, that go more by fix times than gut feeling. I often experiment in the kitchen, trying out new combinations of ingredients and seasoning.
5. I am a pacifist, and would never intentionally harm any living creature.
Current Residence: Sweden
deviantWEAR sizing preference: M
Favourite genre of music: Everything
Favourite style of art: Concept Art
Operating System: Windows 8
MP3 player of choice: Windows Media Player
Wallpaper of choice: Currently my Nighteye Rootborn pic
Favourite cartoon character: Ed, Edd and Eddy (that's three characters but anyway ^^)
Personal Quote: "A multiple personality adds something to a person." (It's not my own, but I like it)